- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Ground Floor Lab_ Open Floor
7. Mrz - 11. Mrz
Attending a Ground Floor Lab is the first step
for those interested in applying for an Open Floor or Therapy in Motion Training.
Ground Floor Lab is not a teacher training, but rather an inside tour of Open Floor curriculum for those considering training in the future.
These labs are for you if:
- You’re an aspiring teacher interested in applying for an Open Floor Teacher Training, and already have extensive personal experience in one or more movement modalities. You may not have enough study to train just yet, but can see if it’s something you’d like to work towards.
- You’re a licensed psychology professional interested in adding movement to your work with clients.
Experience in body-based modalities required
- You’re a working embodiment/dance teacher looking for new inspiration and skills.
- You work in education, social work, hospice or other service professions and would like to integrate embodied movement into your work with students and/or clients.
The Lab includes:
- Experiencing Open Floor Movement Practice
- Universal movement resources that underlie all healing dance practice
- Professional debrief of the intention, structure and purpose of each movement exercise.
- Open Floor International core values that inform us on and off the dance floor
- A chance to learn about Dynamic Governance — our creative collaboration model.
To attend the Ground Floor Lab, a student must have taken at least 50 hours of conscious dance practice, of which at least 15 hours are Open Floor workshops or classes.
If you would like to attend in Germany please contact Amala : email@example.com; +497116076724
Cost: 470,- Euro for 5 days; only Course fee plus
Room and Board : Seminarzentrum Infos english
This workshop counts for 30hours of prerequisite study.